Could Mestinon Increase Migraines W/auroras?

I havn't had a full blown migraine in many many years and last night I had one. It started off as usual with the aurora that completely blinds me, then 45 mins later the pain and vomiting started..... but, keep in mind, in many years i havent had the pain and vomiting, just the aurora and now all the sudden i get the whole deal. Is it possible that mestinon could contribute to this?

many thanks :)

tennille

thanks! I actually just googled mestinon as a vasoconstrictor and got a whole other thread right here on the forums..... there were quiet a few that seem to contribute an increase in a not so normal headache or an increase in migraines. Still trying to decide if i want to continue on with the mestinon and see if this side effect subsides? I haven't had any more migraines since the other night, however, i still have some of it that just doesnt want to budge. I backed off my dosage too...... I guess only time will tell.

thanks again!

tennille