Sleeping Sitting Up On Sofa

I don't sleep sitting up on the sofa but many times when I first wake up I notice a burst of adrenaline where my heart beats very fast for a good 30 seconds or so.

Also I feel this horrible weak desperate feeling when I first get up that I'm starving and thirsty etc.

I have to get food and liquid and give it a good 20 minutes to kick in.

If I try to do anything strenuous during that time it will kick me into tachycardia that I would not necessarily encounter at any other time of the day.

So I dread that first morning trip to the bathroom Nd run for food.

I do leave food on my nightstand and that helps some

What I notice is many if these awakenings and runs for food for me begin anywhere from 5 am on. Then I go back to sleep and in an hour or two experience a minor version of that same weak depleted feeling minus the trip to the bathroom.

I did check my blood sugar once and it was actually high for a fasting it was 99 so I cannot blame this on hypoglycemia necessarily.

It's all about the sleep/wake thing for me.

Once I get going in the day I do not have that feeling.

I feel best when I eat my lamb chop about midnight and wake up again around 2 and take a few more bites and a few more sips of drink.

If I get much past 2-3 hours and that meat has been sitting out I won't touch it but I seem to have the best experience in the morning dining on lamb chop prior.

I happened to look lamb up and it's full of vitamin B 12.

So i seem to be feeling an effect from that.

Other snacks at night don't hold me over the way the lamb does from my experience.

I know that doesn't quite answer the question about sleeping on the sofa but I do notice a big dip in energy first waking.