Dr. Ramesh K. Khurana In Maryland

yuliya

Hi,

This is who I see. He gave me my diagnosis after I had a full TTT done by a cardiologist. He did a neuro exam, bloodwork, valsalva maneuver testing, a poor TTT, and a separate sweat test. He also did a very thorough history-taking. He doesn't do norepinephrine testing.

I like him, but I am currently frustrated, although that isn't his fault. His secretary is kind of a mess, but he is the exact opposite, lol.

Hope that helps!

Thank you guys for the insight I so hope he can help me too even if I do have to wait all the way until October, but what is a few month when I have waited all my life for a correct diagnosis, at least for now I have a dx, but not a good treatment plan. Hopefully he can help me with that part.

Also ladies what family doctor do you see and are they helpful with your POTS? And have you seen any other doctors besides Khurana?

Thanks again

Yuliya

Good luck tomorrow - I see him too. The first appt is a lot of info - mostly him taking your history. Be sure to have your questions written and ready to go - he moves fast! Keep us posted.

He's my doctor, too! He's great but will be the first to tell you that he can't cure you but will certainly try to help you feel better. He works alone so he even actually administers all his own tests himself. I loved that he saw my results as they were happening and not just on a sheet of paper. Good luck! Don't be discouraged tomorrow as he spends a great deal of time on your history. Treatment probably won't start tomorrow.