Firm Mass In Stomach With Heart Beat

I think I'm hitting my breaking point. I found a firm mass in my stomach this morning when waking up....I feel my heart beating inside of it. Good grief. I'm really skinny.....only 100 pounds. I pray to God this is just an organ and not an aortic aneurysm. I had this a few weeks ago but I never felt it again. I assumed it was food from a heavy dinner. Now I'm not so sure. I just laid down to try to find it and I can't. I have always found it in the mornings when I wake up. But as the day goes on, I can't find it.

I try so hard to support everyone on here. I have needed that from you all lately more and I appreciate what you all do for me.

Jared-

I'm sending prayers too. I have a few ideas... In mastocytosis the spleen can sometimes become enlarged- this is in the abdomen, upper left quadrant. Another thought, I had a huge fibroid (10cm) appear very quickly- I had had a clean CT scan less than a year before. Apparently, the uterus is chock full of mast cells and this is not unheard of among mast cell patients. Hoping it's benign & you get answers.

Hugs-

Julie

• 2 weeks later...