Need Advice On Natural Supplements (& Also Im Nausea/vomiting)

Hey you guys.....

I had ran into a woman whose car i towed from a wreck who has an autoimmune disease and she and I share the same symptoms, etc. She told me about the regimen she was on and i took notes. So, i ordered maca root, acetyl L-cartenine, coQ10, niacin, tumeric, wheat grass and flaxseed oil. All in capsule form from a reputable company (swanson).... except the wheat grass and i got it from the local health food store in powder form and have been drinking 1 to 2 glasses of the wheat grass a day.

Does anyone have any knowledge of if i can take all these together every morning.... or should i perhaps take some of the morning and some at night? I get very paranoid when taking things all together.

Also, my nausea is getting worse to where i am vomiting now and that's something i have never done is actually had to vomit. Phenergan just isnt cutting it.... is there anything that you guys recommend? I am trying to talk my doc into trying me on mestonin...... (i was reading it helped some with nausea and vomiting.... but i actually want to try it due to my severe weakness daily)..... im pretty sure my insurance won't pay for zofran even if generic.

Any advice i would appreciate very much....

thanks everyone

tennille

I take many supplements. I get blood testing, neurotransmitter testing etc. The doctors guide my supplements. Time of day, brands, doses. It is sometimes hard to do it by yourself. I do take a good CoQ10 and Carniclear liquied, carnitine. Both are very good. I take a good fish oil at night. I love to grind fresh flax seed for smoothies.

I am going to suggest something that you don't have to ingest and it's one of the few non-medications that help when I feel quite nauseated. I rub a few drops of pure ginger essential oil over my stomach in a clockwise direction in a circular motion several times and it honestly gives me so much relief.

The other thing that really helps me is to get my husband to give me a foot massage and to press in the arch of my foot where the pressure points for digestion and stomach are located. The points where it hurts the most are usually the right target and sometimes I feel an instant sense of relief.

There are also several pressure points that help if you massage them. There is one located on either side of the leg below the knee on the lateral side of the body. There is another located in between the thumb and index finger in the fleshy webbed part of the hand. It's probably best if you can look this up on the internet for Chinese accupressure points for the stomach and for relieving nausea. Incidentally this particular pressure point also helps with dizziness and really takes the edge off for me when I am both dizzy and nauseous.

I realise that none of this may be strong enough, but hopefully in combination with the right meds it will help.