Fibromyalgia And Pots

Hello! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 15 years ago. It's really hard to tell what symptoms are what. I also have rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative disc disease. All the symptoms are very simular. All I can do is look back at what symptoms appeared right before (and leading to) the diagnosis of POTS last summer. Orthostatic hypotension and the dizzyness/vertigo/syncope aren't usually found with fibro. I still don't know when I'm having a RA flare or a fibro flare anymore... Seems I'm ALWAYS exhausted now--flare or no flare!

It is my understanding that fibro is a type of dysautonomia. I have had fibro symptoms my whole life but did not get diagnosed till 1994. I did not have orthostatic problems until 2007. Even though I am on thyroid and fibro meds, I still have stiffness and fatigue and other diffuse symptoms that can't always be explained. I just chalk them all up to dys at this point. :P