Ugh

icesktr189

I just filled my prescription for my celexa and klonopin. I will start them next week. Been having adrenaline surges that last all-day and night. I wake up in the middle of the night so dizzy and out of it almost like nothing seems real. Also very sensitive to light right now. I have been through this once before and hoped I would never have to again....

Last time I started on a full dose of lexapro and it was horrid the first couple weeks. So many surges and panic symptoms and I felt like my skin was crawling.

If someone could tell me the symptoms they experienced it would help a lot

I will start on 2.5 mg and slowly work up. I'm still super nervous and have such a fear of new medications, but I can't live like this anymore.

Any encouraging words would help.. its going to take a miracle for me to swallow the pills. Actually thought of taking them in the hospital parking lot lol

I haven't taken Celexa, but do take the Klonopin. The only real wonkiness is if I take it on an empty stomach: my eyes won't track moving objects correctly, they will lag. It never happens if I take it with food. It is always best to start small and work up with any new meds anyway. Also, start one at a time, so that if you do have any reactions, you'll know which one. Good luck!