Hi ~ Happy New Year Been Away For A While ~

I want to say hello and Happy New Year to All ~... A lot has been going on with me since mom died in May. I have developed tremors in my hands and down the left side of my face. The tremors come and go. In my face they are in a pulsating rhythm and last for different amounts of time. I fatigue easily and I'm now on treatment for Mast Cell and taking Gastro Grom, but these things started before. They feel I have both Pots and some kind of Mast Cell. Since early Dec I started taking the oral med, (insurance won't pay for the topical med), which I now have to fight. I feel ( fingers crossed ) that maybe all this crazy itching may have a change of getting better. I didn't have to take Bennadryl while at the on New's restaurant Year's Eve.

I'm having other bad problems with my BP dropping low when standing. Doctor wants everyone to do my postural signs five mins apart. No one can find me and I'm about to crash standing still that long. They want to use the auto machines and the doc wants to have them do manual and wait five mins. No one has time any more. It is all very stressful. Also, my dog is now an epileptic, last bad seizure was after his heart worn med. So, I didn't give it this month. We have several stressful situations going on in our family right, now that I clicked my ruby red slippers and said," there is no place like the Dinet forum for when you have a lot going on and miss your friends."

I hope everyone is doing the best possible and I hope to check in more in the new year.

Bellamia ~

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry you lost your mother! I am sorry you have the new problems too. How scary about your dog with the heartworm med. That has never happened to one of my dogs, that is scary!

I really hope your new year will start to be better soon!!!!

healing.jpg

Thank you Sally...Nice to meet you. My son just called me and his other grandmother has been taken off life support this afternoon. I'm a mess, I love her so much and he's hurting so bad. While I was here alone praying and crying a phone call came. It was a real good friend I met through the meet others programs. She no longer lives near me. She had read my news and told me there was a package on my doorstep that she had someone deliver it. When I opened the door it was her. Boy, was I so happy to see her and I needed those real hugs so badly. She couldn't stay, but had to get back to NY. That meant the world to me and it all happened because of DINET.

Thank you Dinet ~

Bellamia ~

Dear Bellamia~

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having so many problems at once. You've had a long, hard road that you've been on for way too long. I'm glad you're writing on the Forum again, and shoot me an email when you're up to it. I hope things have gotten a little better since you wrote this.

I'm sending positive thoughts and energy your way!

Cheers,

Jana