Jump to content

What Kind Of Doctor Do I Need To See?


Recommended Posts

I'm not diagnosed with pots, but I have a lot of the symptoms.

If Im standing, my bpm is like 120-170.

And I have alot more symptoms...

If im going for a dx, what kind of doctor do I need to see?

if I talk to my regular doctor and say I need to see a specialist, what kind of specialist does that indicate?

Thanks for any answer.

Im not giving up!

Sincerely Ida D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Ida D. So sorry to hear you have not been well. There is a link on DINET (http://www.dinet.org/physicians.htm) which lists some physicians by location. What area do you live in? I'm in the northeast/Philadelphia area and may be able to offer some help if you happen to be around this area.

Take care.

Hi radiohfan23.

I'm living in Copenhagen, Denmark. I if remember correct, the nearest physician is located in Holland/Netherland.

I was thinking of what's the correct name of a specialist that can diagnose POTS? - like a cardiologist that diagnoses heartdisease...

I dont think that my cardiologist have heard about POTS...

Thank you so much for your reply!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...