Throbbing Pressure Feeling In Head ?

Do any of you when you stand or change positions lying down get this throbbing pressure like feeling in your head almost like you feel the blood moving really slow from your head and it throbs and your hearing gets really faint it lasts about 30 seconds and then you feel ok. It doesn't hurt it's just this throbbing pressure sensation in your head but it also makes my hearing go really low too when it happens almost like that sinus pressure feeling without your sinuses acting up LOL. Maybe it's my blood pressure and i don't even know it.

I've had so many weird sensations in my head since all of this started.

I'd get the pressure and it would get so intense, usually right after I would feel drainage in my sinuses. I'd get a bursting and running down sensation and dizzy. Just a variety of things to where I was half afraid of what was going on in my head.

I always seem to come back to a normal so I try not to worry too much about it.

I hope you get some relief soon.

Yes, I've had that feeling many times. It goes away after I have been upright for a while. When it is really bad is if I have been laying down then jump up fast then lay back down.