Hormone & Adrneal Therapy Is Working!!!!

Dear Fellow Dyautonomians,

I posted awhile back about going to see a new doctor who specialized in hormone replacement for women. I'm just writing to say that since starting adrenal therapy and progesterone therapy almost 2 months ago things are beginning to improve. Friends keep telling me how much better I look. I actually feel energetic! At my appointment last week I was given a new adrenal support to add to the one I am already taking and I will begin estrogen/testosterone bio-identicals with in the next week. She says this is going to take awhile to get balanced back but I will be surprised in the end at how much energy I have. Bring it on baby!! LOL! :P Anyway, thank all of you for your support and always being there when we all need someone who understands. All you women out there if you havent already get your hormones checked....you never know how much it could be affecting you! Hugs to all!

KC

Have been wondering how you were doing with your new program. So glad to hear that it's working for you!! Please keep us updated!

i do think that hormones might be a key thing in dysautonomia. i was send to an endocrinologist some years ago but to look into it i had to stop all mediction which at the time wasn't working for me. now that my kids are in less need of their mom i'm going to look into it again.

really glad to hear how this therapy is working for you KC, do keep us posted!

corina :blink:

Trainboysmomrocks,

Can you tell us more about what you are taking? Sorry, I haven't looked at your member profile - how old are you, etc?

Hi mvdula! I am 39 creeping up on 40 here in a few months. I am currently taking bio-identical progesterone, 2 supplements called Cytozyme AD and my new one is called ADB5-Plus. They are made my a company called Biotics Research. They come directly from my MD. She is one of the few MD's who believe in naturpathic care. I will start bio-identical estrogens/testosterone in a few days. Hope that helps! Thanks for inquiring!

KC