Can't Read Responses Here?

Sophia3

When I try to read a post here the initial one shows up but the responses are ALL ON SEPARATE lines???

What's the deal. When did this change. I am having reading problems and also wanted to ask about blood work (waiting for final results) but am LOST ON THIS SITE.

I have changed no settings.

please advise. thanks

p.s. Seems to be Firefox quirk? In Opera (which I hate due to ads) things look ok. Also using xp. But this is odd. I have line of text with responses listed. weird. Looks like this?????????????

- alicia Your Husbands Response Today, 10:12 AM

- - firewatcher Alicia, I suffered in silence for many years. It ... Today, 10:29 AM

- - DelphicDragon I'm not married, but I'm going to comment ... Today, 10:30 AM

- - mvdula My DH is definitely like that....I guess he feels ... Today, 10:35 AM

- - potsgirl I have the opposite issue. My boyfriend is very co... Today, 10:44 AM

- - alicia Most of the time I try to act normal. My DH def... Today, 11:02 AM

- - thankful I'm pretty fortunate because my hubby is happy... Today, 11:23 AM

- - thankful QUOTE (alicia @ Apr 9 2010, 09:02 AM) Mos...

This has happened to me before too. Somehow the settings on your personal forum settings reverted to the "outline" option. To change it back to what you are used to, go to the top of the topic you are reading. Look in the same box in which the topic title is found, and then go to the far right of that box. You will see a button to click that says, "Options." Click on that, and a menu will pull down. Go down to where it says, "Display Modes." The display mode option you are probably used to is "Standard." Click on that and everything will be happy again. :blink:

Rachel

There are no recent forum changes or updates that would have done that. It's your settings as described by Rachel above. If the forum is being updated, I always post a note at the top to tell people.