So Frustrated

icesktr189

I found out I had a sinus infection a couple days ago.. started some antibiotics. I was very hopefully because 2 days ago i felt great for the first time in a month. But yesterday i woke up with a sore throat and now I have a horrible head cold again! During this pregnancy i have been non stop sick and 3 sinus infections already. I barely leave my house, so i have no clue where all this is coming from. I am so frustrated because so much needs to get done and of course my POTS is horrible because of constantly being sick. I take vitamin c and get plenty of rest but nothing helps. Im starting to feel like i will never get better.

Sorry for the sob story but its sooooo frustrating when i thought for one day I finally would be better and then that gets taken away! ughh

HI Dani & sunburnt ;)

i just came across this in another group i belong to:

for sinus infections---and prevention, thereof---there is a solution called ARGYROL, that you do a sinus wash with---like with a nettie pot---i think?

said, also--antibiotics--worse thing to do--for sinus infections--and the good Lord knows--we hate them anyways.

haven't done my homework on this--so please google it.

the source it came from seemed very knowledgable...and uses this method on regular basis--and has no more sinus infections.

think it's based on silver content...and is safe.....and i do know silver is one of the most natural cleansing materials that God put on this earth.

know , in early history--army troops carried their water in silver containers--as it kept it/made it PURE.

ANYWAYS, DO HOPE THIS HELPS--AND I pray something helps you SOON!

best regards,

Pam

i know, sinus infections really exacerbate POTS symptoms - i think all that gunk in our head puts pressure on the inner ear and i swear my sinuses didn't get inflamed like this pre-POTS. so you can't see straight?? that's odd. for me, the dizziness is definately worse and my concentration is shot, but my eyes seem to be ok..

thank you maggee! ill definitely look into this.. anyway to help relieve this would be amazing :) i have heard a lot of people say antibiotics are horrible, but honestly i feel best when i take them. i think because it takes the pressure off my inner ear i feel better.. what symptoms do you get when you take them?

with the can see straight.. when i got POTS my vision got very messed up.. but its not my actual prescription vision.. just waxes and wanes when my POTS does :(

dani,

antibiotics===>i'm just dang allergic to them---and most meds......

fugly-ugly! lol!

i got that gene mutation--that causes me to not metabolize drugs properly.

had the bloodwork done...as my whole life filled w/ med reactions.

so, for POTS--i am down to using propanolol--in tiny doses..and xanax.

will not try anoher ssri..or anything, right now --anyways...

had enough!

kk--let me know what you find out--and if that stuff happs to work for you

believe me--it sounds like the answer to sinus infection healing==naturally....!

good luck, hun...will be prayin for ya

-maggee-