Has Anyone Seen Dr Novak At Umass Memorial Ma

tinkerbella

I 'm posting this for someone I have greeted in the meet others program and is still waiting to be to be allowed to post.

they have an appointment this week with Dr Novak at UMass Memorial Worcester Mass and wondered if anyone has had any experience with this him. Any

input would be very helpful.

Also I'm I allowed to post this person email address to get the feedback? As they have many questions.

Also, how long does it take for new member to get in to post, as this is not the first time a new member has asked and it seems like a long time?

Thanks I'm just trying to help~

Bellamia~

Still looking for anyone in ma who may have seen this neuro Dr. Novak at Umass memorial, worcester, ma. Once again it's not for me it for someone waiting to be able to post. :ph34r: They have been counting he days and it seems like a long time to wait, but really needs some help here. This is someone driving down here from another state. I've never been out that way. Anyone else????

thanks again.... :)

bellamia~

I have seen Dr. Novak several times and gotten my autonomic testing done through him. When I started with him he was great and very accessible and would answer phone calls or emails. Now I can not even get my prescription refilled and I just got another notice in the mail that my next appointment in february has been pushed until may.

All of that being said, he does know a lot about dysautonomia and is not a bad doctor, so hopefully this person will have a better experience than I have. I think he has just gotten really busy.

BellaMia,

Your friend probably did not complete the registration process. This happens when new members do not fully read the registration information. All new members must email Nina before their registration can be approved. Hundreds of spam requests come in each month. For this reason Nina has to manually approve each request for forum membership. This takes about 24-48 hours.

Rachel

BellaMia,

Your friend probably did not complete the registration process. This happens when new members do not fully read the registration information. All new members must email Nina before their registration can be approved. Hundreds of spam requests come in each month. For this reason Nina has to manually approve each request for forum membership. This takes about 24-48 hours.

Rachel

Thanks Rachel,

I will let the person know and now I will now the answer for the future.

Bellamia~

Hi, I am Anne the person that Bellamia posted this thread for. Thanks so much for the posts. I dont actually see Dr Novak until the 22nd and I am coming from NH to see him in Worcester. All I got was an appointment card from the doctors office and so I don't know if I am supposed to stay on my meds or if I need to bring anything so I guess I need to make a phone call and see. Thank goodness my parents live in Ma so i can stay with them for a few days to recuperate. Like so many of you I have seen so many doctors that have not helped me and some have even made me much worse at times so I get very stressed about seeing a new one. I have been told that I have fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IST and POTS along with hypothyroid and asthma. I looked for in thread for introductions but couldnt find one so unless someone can direct me to the correct one I will make this my introduction. I am 49 years old and I live in NH with my husband and 2 of my 3 grown kids. I have a service dog that I trained to help me since I am usually alone at home and I am currently training my other dog to help me at home as well (its very slow going). I have listed my instant messenger IDs so that people can chat with me if they want to just let me know that you are from here so I don't block you. I am sure that I could have told you a lot more about me if my brain fog was not so thick so if anyone has any questions please fire away. :rolleyes:

Anne in NH

Welcome, and glad you finally got in Anne.

xxx's

Bellamia~

Hello, Anne, and welcome to DINET. I'm glad you're able to post now.

I've never been to Dr. Novak before, but I have heard that he is good. You might find some helpful information if you try a search for "Dr. Novak" here on the forum. The search function is in the upper right hand corner.

That's great that you have family nearby to stay with while recuperating from the travel and doctors visit. I hope that your appointment goes well and that it will be beneficial for you.

Rachel

• 2 weeks later...