Photo site

danelle

It's not down as far as I can tell, it just takes a very long time to load--the more pictures, the longer the time to load.

I was able to get it to run just fine last night. :o Nina

Thanks for letting me know you were having problems viewing the slide show. Someone else was as well. On my end everything appears fine--can you access it now Danelle? If people keep reporting problems I may switch to another website. SO, please give me feedback. One thing that could be affecting connection is that the website I am using is making some significant changes and may be down from time to time recently.

# of photos I don't think should affect how quickly the site loads, unless you have an unusually slow connection.

Again, the link is:

http://www.photoworks.com/share/shareLandi...81C82B7E2&cb=PW

If you want to add a photo, send it as an attachment to me at dinetphotos@yahoo.com

Thanks, Katherine

*We're sorry...the page you're looking for cannot be found.

Please make sure the page name listed in the address bar is spelled correctly.

Or, go to www.photoworks.com to look for the information you want.

If you can't find what you're looking for, please try again later.

This page may be temporarily unavailable.*

One thing that could be affecting connection is that the website I am using is making some significant changes and may be down from time to time recently.

I have a feeling that's all it is :wub: site changes can be very frustrating while taking place, but very rewarding once finished! :o hopefully it'll be up soon

Hi Katherine -- It's 12:15 am Halloween (no, I don't have insomnia tonight--just home from a movie) and I clicked on the link you posted just above and got the same error message that Star posted. But the link worked FINE when I launched from your Faces of Dinet post that's locked at the top of the general discussion page. (That URL is

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp...1C82B7E2&cb=PA)

I could see everyone's picture but my own (and I've tried now from several computers, so I don't know what the deal is. No biggie--I've seen that picture! :) )

I hate computers sometimes (except earlier, we were able to buy and printout our movie tickets online, which was key since it sold out!)

I tried the link Merrill just posted and it worked for me :D this is so cool..*is still looking around and getting the hang of things around here, just registered--looks at clock--yesterday :P* :D I love it here so far, I do I do I do :D

and Merrill, I can't see yours either, maybe its something with the site thats making it a broken link there? :(:)

Edited by Star382000