Forgive Me If I've Asked This Already

Notgivinup

I'm not quite sure how to describe the feeling in my abdominal area.

Almost every night as I lie in bed, and right before I fall asleep (my most relaxed state), I get this feeling. I NEVER feel it any other time. It's not painful at all, almost a bit ticklish & I can't help but think it is somehow a key or a piece of the puzzle for me.

I asked Bev, she kind of shrugged her shoulders. It started after I started on the MCAD antihistamines. I think.

I also have pretty bad colicky pains in the same area when I'm on my period. I have been scoped. Nothing was found of course.

Any ideas?

I have internal tremors/quivering but it's not concentrated to my abdomen. It keeps me awake and the best way I can describe it is it feels like my adrenaline just doesn't shut down and instead goes into high gear. I take sleep meds to help me fall asleep sooner. It doesn't get rid of the tremors but makes me sleepy at least.

Brye

Yes, get these too. Mines is more through my whole body, not centralized to one location. I actually stumbled on a website for people going through menopause somtimes have this also, so I'm wondering if this is just how an autonomic nerves system reacts to stresses, which our bodies are also in because of this illness? Not sure.

I get the internal tremulousness... and occasionally it has emerged to be visible. For some reason my most distinct pattern with this is to wake up that way and have it subside. I've checked blood sugar and that wasn't off at those times (as is possible for hypoglycemia/diabedes stuff). It does seem to be one of those tagalong mystery symptoms of POTS weirdness.

I, too get the internal quiverings. I feel it all over, but especially when I cough. When I cough, under my rib cage tends to quiver quite a bit. It's weird for sure. I think it's something autonomic, too. I keep hoping it will happen when I am at the docs, so they can listen to see if they can hear what I am talking about. Otherwise I think they will think I am crazy. LOL

:( Sue

i have been getting the internal quivering and trembling for a long time now and its getting worse and with that i feel like my whole

body is spasming, like its trying so hard to fold up, the upper body is bent over with legs pulled up into chest as far as i can bend

my legs and whole abdomen is so so tense and cramping, and i feel this way so hyper and tense for about an hour to 2 hours twice

a day at the same times everyday, its terrible and i dont want to take things like xanax everyday, but this whole episode leaves my

whole body aching and so so drained, any ideas what might help? and would adrenaline do all this? thanks for any help

Radha