Pots Quilt Update

maggie

I could use some help with this project. So far I have ten squares, which is not enough to make a quilt. I did send a quilt to Amy Van Der Kamp because of her circumstances. Maybe instead of auctioning off the quilt we could send the quilt to someone who is having a difficult time. I only need about ten more squares to make a small lap quilt. Please let's start a new tradition on this site and make a quilt for those in need. It's not difficult and you need no special talent. If you would like to see some samples of quilt squares just look through the history of the forum and you will see some squares that others have already sent me. All you need to do is pm me with your address and I'll send you out a square. I hope to hear from more of you soon.

Maggie

Hey Everybody! This is a great project and it's easy to do. I made a quilt square and it only took me about 15 minutes, and I am terribly unartistic (as you can see by the pix of my square). Maggie has been kind enough to send me another square so I can make mine a little better, and is willing to send out squares and do all the work for this great idea. I hope more of you will participate so we can have a nice, finalized project.

Cheers,

Jana

Maggie,

I am new here but have been a quilter since the mod-1970's. I'd love to participate! Please contact me with the directions.

caronmosey at gmail dot com

Caron Mosey, Ed.S.