Please Keep Dr. Grubb And His Wife In Your Prayers!

arizona girl

Dr. Grubb is a very good doctor and a wonderful person. But, as we all know our doctors are people too with lives and burdens of there own. He recently survived renal cancer and his wife has the same kind of brain tumor that Ted Kennedy just died from. In spite of these great burden's he is still caring for patients. It is clear he adores his wife and he told me the news of Kennedy's recent death really set them back on the hope front.

So please keep them in your prayers. Maybe with enough prayers we can help get them get their miracle cure! At the very least they need prayers that they provide for themselves first and us much as we all might need his expertise to help us, that maybe he and his wife's needs are more important right now. He certainly deserves our care and support!

So if you believe lets start praying for a miracle!!!

Dr. Grubb has my prayers always!! He recently told me about his wife and when I heard the news about Kennedy, I was concerned about the news taking a toll. As humans, hope is our driving force.

I am so pleased to hear about your great visit with him. Bless Dr. Grubb for all he has done for us.

Praying for a miracle!!!

Mary