Pain

Too Young

Does anyone have pain? Specifically neck pain radiating to the shoulder blades? Has anyone had acupuncture or chiropratic for this? Has anyone had a neck injury and then developed POTS? Sorry so many questions. I have four bulging discs in my cervical spine and have ready studies that neck pain is often found in those with Orthostatic Hypotension.

Thanks so much. So glad that I finally found you guys.

Guest Mary from OH

Yep!! I have the same pain too!! See if your dr will refer you to a PT. I've gone the PT route and the chiro route. Both help. Also, I'm on muscle relaxants because of it because my muscles are in constant spasm. It hurts really bad. Also, it can trigger migraines. You really need to get your pain under control. (easy to say, not so easy to do). Aqua therapy is great. Also, I had a TENS unit for a while.

Good luck. It really stinks being in constant pain! I feel for you.

I have pain every day of my life. I take Tripaleen in the evening and 3 Panado's a day. This treatment has help alot for my pain. When it becomes unbearable I go for local anaesthetic injections. Works instantly and I only do the really bad areas. The injections are worth it but very painful. I accept that pain is part of my daily life. Accepting gets you half way through all of these problems. :)

I have this neck pain since a week or three. Don't know where it comes from. I thought maybe because I try to do most things while seated (like doing the dishes, cooking, preparing the vegetables for dinner etc.), that may be bad for your body (i think the word is posture but I'm not sure, sorry . . . ). I sometimes have trouble keeping my head up (like it's much too heavy :) ).My PT is helping me out with this, she also advised me to buy a chair in which you can lay your head down while seated. I'm considering that now.

Corina