Feeling better

Ling

Dear All ;)

I wanted to share some information with you. I have been doing allot of research and they say we need more sleep than healthy people. Well lately I have been waking up before 6 in the morning and when I do I notice I feel better than when my alarm goes off for work. The last few days I have been waking up when my body feels its time. The improvement is amazing. If I wake up and then go back to sleep for another hour or two I feel like death warmed up. I don’t understand this as I love sleep and have slept minim of 8 hours my whole life. It’s difficult to wake up but once you are awake it is definitely worth it. Try and play with the amount of hours you are sleeping and see if any off you also notice improvement.

:o

It funny to understand but I guess I will be doing ironing or reading at 4/5 in the mornings now. If it makes me feel better I can do with less sleep. I have been praying for a long time for God to just help me a little. If this is his way of helping me, my heart overflows with gratitude. :unsure:

Good Luck!

It's great that you are feeling better! When I talked to you before, you were saying that being tired was one of your worst symptoms. I generally feel pretty awful on less than 7 hours of sleep, or more than 9. I have to stay somewhere in between- and like Michelle, I find that sometimes naps can trigger some symptoms, so I try to take a 20 minute "rest" which is just enough to keep me going until bedtime...although it's hard not to fall asleep at times!!

I hope you continue to feel better with your 5 a.m. activities!!