Blue Cold Skin

Had to call in sick again - up all night with tachy and feeling wide awake at 4am (like more awake then than now)

All day today ive looked blue prettymuch all over - my wife came home for lunch and commented on my blue skin and coldness. The adrenalin is up today again too. I exercised a little yesterday out of frustration more than anything else. Now im paying for it.

Since ive got my landlord coming over tonight its never nice to look corpse coloured.

I think it has something to do with oxygen supply but I have no reports to back up my theory. I get blue, cold feet. I used to think it was blood pooling but that's not it at all. It's definitely an oxygen issue. I'm going to try oxygen therapy sometime before the end of the summer and I'll let you know how I go.

My sister asked Dr. Grubb at my last visit if POTS was why I always had blue or really pale skin, particularly in my hands, and he said yes. It is circulation that isn't working properly moving blood and oxygen, and pooling that makes our color funny. My joints get really blue at times.

I get very blue feet and sometimes hands (if I wasn't such an Amazon, people would think I'm a Smurf), and am always pale. It contrasts nicely with the dark circles under my eyes from never getting a good night's sleep!

Best,

Jana