Vomitting Upon Standing

hiya folks... I know i recently posted about GI stuff... I was wondering if any of you get Instant vomitting upon standing? I've had several bouts since last week of standing.. and with in 30 seconds if that i puke.

I'm not sure what is making my Gi track go so crazy.. but if ya fellow potsys got any pointers to make it stop i'd love to hear them....

thank you!

hiya folks... I know i recently posted about GI stuff... I was wondering if any of you get Instant vomitting upon standing? I've had several bouts since last week of standing.. and with in 30 seconds if that i puke.

I'm not sure what is making my Gi track go so crazy.. but if ya fellow potsys got any pointers to make it stop i'd love to hear them....

thank you!

Hi! I am so sorry to hear about your vomiting episodes...nothing is worse than throwing up if you ask me! When you say your GI track goes "crazy" how do you mean? That has been a symptom of mine all along although I have never gotten sick. I would just eat and 10 mins. later I would be all dizzy and my heart would be about 120 and then I was rushing to the bathroom! I understand that eating sets off all sorts of stuff in the autonomic system so I have chalked it up to that. I hope you figure out something soon!

I do this thing that is probably different from what you are talking about but I go into the dry heaves when standing too long or even just standing up. Along with the dry heaves goes near syncope. The only solution when I feel it coming on is to lie on the floor until it passes. In my case I believe it has something to do with high norepinephrine levels. When I was on cymbalta and my supine ne levels were almost 600 I had these attacks every day some times more than once a day. When I got off of cymbalta and my ne levels dropped the attacks became far less frequent.