Can Anyone Suggest An Article For A Friend?

summer

A friend of mine has asked me to give him something to read about POTS. He has no medical background and would be swamped by some of the articles we refer to here.

Does anyone have any info that they share with friends that explains POTS fairly simply (if that is even possible!!). The fact that someone is asking me is great, so I want to give him something that will really make sense to him and help him understand. I don't want to overwelm him with something written for a physician. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Summer

You did a great job on that :rolleyes: Earth Mother!

Blessings and Love~

BellaMia~

Hi Summer and Gayla,

http://home.att.net/~potsweb/POTS.html

I must get your book as soon as my money situation settles down or when my ship comes in. That's what my mom used to say. Then my dad would say, but you live to far from the ocean. lol! I'm trying to hold on to my home with this economy. it's hard being disabled and living alone, well, my dog won't go get a job, I think he's lazy. Anyway, I sent the above article to my doctor as it was a patient's view. You may have already seen it it came up in a google search one day. Has lots of links at the end.

Hope it helps.

Blessings and Love~

BellaMia~