Random Pain In Legs

As of tonight i have gotten a strange random pain in my right calve. It feels like a cramp or stiffness. I also feel twitching in it or pulsing randomly. Has anyone else experienced this? Has me kind of worried since i know leg pain can be a bad sign for blood clotting or heart problems. I also have a killer headache.

Hey Nauthiz

I have so many unexplained aches and pains I usually just blame them on the dysautonomia. I'm sure someone smarter than me will chime in.

this is really how i feel. i have no wierd pains and crap everyday and i dont know what to think of it. Its just some random pots crap or is it actually something to worry about lol.

Also i just started getting into the blues genre on guitar, jazz too, its really sweet, i used to just do the metal thing but i guess i am mellowing out.

Hey Nauthiz,

I have had every kind of leg /calf pain under the sun. If you're worried it's a blood clot have it checked out. I had the pains in the area you were speaking of

doc sent me for ultra sound and they started looking in the upper part on my legs and thighs I was confused, when I told her that was not where the pain was she said this is were the clots usually are.

Then just because I kept pointing out the lower calf she scanned that area also, nothing was found.

I just thought all my pains were fibro, chronic fatigue syn. and now my neuropathy getting worse.

And it's time to drink more, stretch, or "When in doubt, check it out!" :o

I hope all is well.

I got horrible leg cramping and twitching when my electrolytes were off. Usually it was when I had drunk too much water and had too little sodium in my system. I felt much better after upping my sodium by drinking gatorade and eating olives or spagettios. :o You may be swinging back and forth in sodium/potassium if you are drinking and urinating frequently.

Nauthiz, You aren't on Midodrine by chance are you? Just wondering since I get some leg pain from it sometimes. I have fibromyalgia too so I'm pretty used to leg pain and its not bad enough for me to stop the midodrine. Sometimes its just a feeling of pressure or tightness and sometimes an ache. If you are on any prescriptions you might want to check their side effects for that...those darn electrolytes could be the culprit too.