Where Do You Get Your Vitamins From'?

Nauthiz

I used to shop for my stuff at bodybuilding.com which is pretty good. But i found a new multi that they didn't carry called nature's way alive it's pretty good i got it at iherb.com, got here in 3 days. Strangely enough i feel a bit better after taking it i think because it has a fruit/veggie/mushroom complex in it.

Does anyone else order their supplements online? What do you take?

Also i have a coupon code in my signature for iherb.com.

I use www.puritansale.com

and sometimes I get things at Drugstore.com if I can't find it at puritan

I've also used Vitacost b/c they carry some of my gluten free items in bulk, like Tinkyada pastas

Vitamins

and

Herbalife H3o Fitness Drink

Description: Energize, Hydrate and Protect.

Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids. Essential electrolytes support cellular re-hydration. H?O? Fitness Drink is the next generation of hydration

Link directly to the page http://herbal-nutrition.net/products/show/...distributor/cep

Code HNNH3o for 20% off from lyn.

Vitamins

and

Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids. Essential electrolytes support cellular re-hydration. H?O? Fitness Drink is the next generation of hydration

Link directly to the page http://herbal-nutrition.net/products/show/...distributor/cep

looks interesting im trying to find some stuff to wake me up and suck me out of the brain fog, the multi im taking is helping so far it seems. I think whole gfood green supplements help i might try getting a barley grass sort of thing going.

I haven't purchased it in a while, but I did get some help with alertness from a supplement called NADH. There is some good medical research that shows it helps with alleviating jet lag. When I was buying it, it was only available as a name brand called "Enada", which was expensive--but I think that it's now available as a generic version.

Vitamins

and

Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids. Essential electrolytes support cellular re-hydration. H?O™ Fitness Drink is the next generation of hydration

looks interesting im trying to find some stuff to wake me up and suck me out of the brain fog, the multi im taking is helping so far it seems. I think whole gfood green supplements help i might try getting a barley grass sort of thing going.

As far a the brain fog. Good Nutrition is going to get a persons engine going. Start the day off with a Protein Shake or the Shapeworks Nutritional shake and a GOOD Multivitamin such as their Shapeworks Formula 2 Mutltivitamin. ALL of their supplements are low dose so your body better absorbs all of the nutrients and does not waste it down the toilet. All of the supplements because of that low dose are taken more often. Want a pick me up. Get the Liftoff for enhancing mental focus and mental energy. Just like the H3o, it comes in easy care packets to take anywhere. Just pop one in 10 oz of water.

Want an additional pick me up throughout the day. Herbal Concentrate Tea.

These are the products I like. My doctor has all her patients having shakes for breakfast. These look the best to me and I need to lose that foggy feeling also.

• 5 months later...
Vitamins

and

Just wanted to bring up this post as these products are great and worth a try. I've tried out several and think they are great! Hydrating drink, breakfast drinks, and vitamins plus more.... I need to reorder as my vitamins just ran out. Everyone had been talking about portable drinks and these come in little packs to go if you want...

Bellamia~