Weird Heart Symptom

Nauthiz

I started experiencing a wierd new heart symptom. I first noticed it as a squeezing sensation when i was walking very intense felt like i was going to die. I sat down and the symptoms wen't away. Except now i have this constant discomfort feeling, driivng me nuts. It feels as if my heart is touching something inside my body. I am aware of this unusual sensation, its almost as if someone is touching my heart if that makes sense? I have had this constantly pretty much for the last 24 hours and it is concerning me and making it difficult to sleep.

I called my cardiologist and hoping for a call back today. Has anyone experienced something this wierd? I also am having random sensations and pain bouts in the same general area, my HR seems fairly normal though and besides the discomfort i feel almost 100% except some pain when i was using hte bathroom etc. Just very concerned. Its wierd because i have gas and it feels like i need to get something out, but the sensation on the heart really does not feel like digestive problems.

im not really sure how much longer i can tolerate it, but i just cannot afford the ER again, and i know i will end up kicking myself later probably...

Nauthiz~

I have a history of cardiomyopathy, and what you're experiencing sounds like it may be rather serious. Make sure your cardio's secretary knows how serious you think this is, although if I were you I think I would head for the ER. Chest pain, especially something new that you've not experienced before, should be approached with caution - better to hit the ER then to have a heart attack. It sounds as if you need an echocardiogram done. Have you had one of those before?

Take care and get help if need be!

Potsgirl

Nauthiz~

I have a history of cardiomyopathy, and what you're experiencing sounds like it may be rather serious. Make sure your cardio's secretary knows how serious you think this is, although if I were you I think I would head for the ER. Chest pain, especially something new that you've not experienced before, should be approached with caution - better to hit the ER then to have a heart attack. It sounds as if you need an echocardiogram done. Have you had one of those before?

Take care and get help if need be!

Potsgirl

yeah ive had stuff liek that in the past, although this symptom is new. I am hoping my cardiologist calls back today like he is supposed too =/. Although i am 22 and was told i have a fine heart, but i dont know bleh.