Really tough day--in lots of pain

MightyMouse

Hang in there, Nina! Keep us updated.

I recently had an abnormal reaction to a cervical biopsy. Was a big girl, relaxed and breathed right through it, A-OK, but just like you I wish I could whined and cried. 45 minutes later I was in the grocery store and had this sudden, horrible, awful abd. pain. Found myself in the bathroom and all I could think was that I'd left my phone in the truck and couldn't call anyone (yep, it was that bad). Got home and actually called my husband home from work and I never, ever do that unless I think I'm going to the ER. After about 2 hours it subsided. No idea why it came on so late or what it was......I Chalk it up to another one of the wonders of dysautonomia. Accelerated pain perception. Woohoo. Not.

Female stuff would be funny if it wasn't so painful. I'm heading for a hysterectomy on Dec. 7th myself......not thrilled, but then I don't really recall anyone asking me if I wanted two major surgeries six months apart. Had my gall bladder out in May and then started all this BS bleeding 3 weeks out of 4. Tried meds/hormone for three months, no fix. Have had 2 biopsies (big whoopin' deal, my problem isn't fixed.)