For Dancing Light

michiganjan

michigan jan....

i sent you a long email through dinet describing it....i think i sent it friday or something? i have hotmail, so hopefully i rememberd to click "save" on it if you didn't get it...i'm sorry that happened! i am glad you bumped up the topic b/c i just assumed you had gotten my email. it is a little out there and also didn't want to "promote" a particular kind of therapy...so sent it by email...if anyone else wants to know about it please let me know...i'm not being rude or secretive! just didn't know if anyone else wanted to read about it! :)

anyway, can you send me an email just saying it's you and then i will send it again? maybe the email didn't go through? just let me know...just click on my username and email me! thanks...hopefully you'll get the message soon now.

emily

hello all! i am not ignoring you michigan jan, i promise! i got your email and i will post here since others seem interested...i honestly have been more than a bit out of it the past few days with some crazy gi stuff and ended up the er (which i feel kind of dorky about, but that is another story!). anyway, i just haven't had the energy to do a long post explaining and will as soon as i can...sorry to put you off like this! i am feeling much improved, hopefully it will last...and i will post asap!

emily