Johnny Cash has died

Timbo

Johnny Cash died this morning. He had Shy Drager Syndrome, which is Multiple System Atrophy with autonomic failure. Recently the doctors were second guessing that diagnosis but no conclusion was ever reached that I know if. He died of complications due to Diabetes.

I am not a country music fan, but I have a few of his records. The "Man in Black" sang songs that the common man could relate to, much like Frank Sinatra. I for one will miss him greatly.

His wife June Cash died a few months ago. Please keep them in your prayers.

Edited by Timbo

Yes, that is really sad. When I woke up this morning I found that both he and John Ritter passed. I was not a big country music fan, but I am a huge fan of John Ritter. I just loved him. And my daughter loves his new show and he was also set to appear on Scrubs again this season, so things seemed to be going really well for him. I guess you just never know in life do you??

:D

I was sad to hear this as well. Its always tragic when things like this happen so suddenly. I had no idea that Johnny Cash had Shy Drager Syndrome, that was an interesting tidbit. How sad for all their family, friends, and fans :D