This Is Really Messing With My Pots---bad

Maxine

This will be the 5th or 6th time I've been sick this year. I'm so livid and sick at the same time.

I have this weird cough----like my right lung can't pull air in----the I get forceful coughs---or coughs that sound like bronchitis, but no mucas. Every joint in my body aches like crazy, and of course my adrenaline is surging, and POTS is a mess. I had to go today and argue with car dealer in their service dept. All my power windows don't work, nor do the power locks. Of course they will balme it on TAS electronics who installed my car starter, and TAS will blame them. I blame the dealer, as the car started was installed a year ago with no problems. AND, other cars would be having the same problem because Honda uses them to install car starters in all the car before 2008. Mine is a 2007----OF COURSE.

Anyway, they tried to say it wouldn't be covered under warrenty----BUT in the end we got it covered. However, I had to play lawyer-----yada, yada, yada. Meanwhile draining myself so badly I feel an absolute trainwreck--------------------- :o:o:o:o:o:o:o<_<:D:angry::angry::angry::( .

This seems trivial compared to what some of you are going through, but you know how scary it is when we get the flu in addition to our other problems.

I swear----------THIS TIME----------NO BABYSITTING. Even though my husband is there, because I can't do it on my own physically, they still come over with thier runny noses, and both of us have been sick NON STOP! A couple times a week my son and his wife need us when their shifts overlap. They are both also in school, and they have the girls in day care during the day, but they sometimes have trouble on weekends. They are going to have to find alternate baby sitters.

I also depend on my car starter, as this enables me to get out of the house. I can't get into hot cars, OR cold cars---AND then function after the exposure. I'm just so physicaly messed up lately, so every little bit helps.

Mentally, I just can't take another virus--------especially with everything else going on with my health, and the loss of my brother a month ago yesterday. The fast heart rate while being so weak is especially disturbing.

Maxine :0)

Hi Maxine,

I'm so sorry you are sick again. I got the flu back in November and still have the horrible cough from it. (at least I am hoping that is what it is from) It has been a really bad flu season. I am sure that the stress from the loss of your brother is making everything a little tougher for you right now. I'm so sorry. I hope you have a very speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!

Big Hugs!

Suzy

UGH!!!!!! I hate that you caught this bug!! If it doesnt clear up soon go to the dr... here all our hospital are full with ppl getting the same kind of thing... I've had it for about 3 weeks now.. going back to my pcp tomorrow..cause i aint getting better....

my dad has had it too... only he's had it for some time and has been on like 4 rounds of anti-biotics.. he has the cough with it (i only had that alittle bit) he just started taking some cough syrup with morphine in it.. and it actually helped a little he slept last night with out hacking all night.....

i hope that you get better soon!!!!!!

love you!