shana tovah

Merrill

yes!

thanks! that was a great idea to post!

we didn't do anything special...but did light the candles and eat an apple with honey!

i am definitely hoping for a healthier new year!

but, even if it is not healthier...i will be working on being more thankful for what i do have and finding more joy in things!

happy new year to you all!

emily

p.s. i would love to chat with other jewish folks! i have soooo many spiritual questions and thoughts and would love to hear how you nourish your judaism...

i am not well enough to go to services, and have not found a community of people which i long for! if you have any good tips or resources or whatever, please share!

i am not well enough to go to services, and have not found a community of people which i long for! if you have any good tips or resources or whatever, please share!

Happy New Year! I also long for a community of people with similar values and understanding. That's one of the things that has brought me here.

I am not Jewish, but I do try to find ways to nourish my soul. I try hard to find the positive in every day, in every experience, whenever possible. If I can find no positives, I try to bring it in. Try to be the joy, the love, the peace that is needed.

One cannot give away what one does not already have.

Being thankful for my time here is a way of nourishing my soul. The forum here is a blessing. Perhaps you'll find somewhat of a community of faith here, Jewish or not. Almost like the childhood rhyme, "ready or not, here I come".

Jewish or not, here I come!

Dancing Light, for being forthright with your needs and yearnings, I will post a story just for you.