Edsers- What's Up With Ednf.org?

mkoven

Hi mkoven--- :)

I was just able to get in there with no problems. I know changes have been made in the message forum--- :P.

They have had some issues with the site, but do not know any details.

I have gotten frustrated with the site on and off. Once when my year was up after paid membership I was denied access to the site. Then I sent more money and joined again---------BUT there is free access, but I wanted to donate anyway. I have gotten the news letters, MRGs, DRGs, medical card ect. EDNF needs the money.

Maybe you can contact one of the moderators.

Maxine :0)

I 've now tried firefox and explorer--no go! I don't have problems otherwise. Could either of you paste in the email or phone number of someone from the ednf or the site? I'm having eds-related neck issues and wanted to look back at info on cranial settling. Thanks!!!

Michele

No chiari on regular mri. Just saw a neurologist who is going to do a mri/mra of my neck to see where the nerve that goes to my tongue is getting pinched. But she doesn't seem to know too much about eds, so I wanted to get on the site.

Have you visited the chiari institute site? They have info re both chiari & EDS.

They also have the article that was published in 07 by the institute, Dr Francamono & Dr Nazli (both leading authorities on EDS).

It described in the article that chiari in EDSers does not always show up on a regular MRI.

Here is a link to the article:

Chiari & Connective Tissue Disorders

and here is an article to help understand the original article

Understanding the abstract

I think MRI should be done while EDS pt is upright.

Michele, I go to the general EDNF site at

http://www.ednf.org/

then you can try logging in--does that work? My guess is that they've changed servers. Be sure that you've emptied your cache and cookie files as those may be part of why you're struggling with logging in.

Nina

The contacts page gives this e-mail address but as the site is working okay for others it sounds like it is an issue with things at your end so I'm not sure that EDNF will be able to help you.

Have you tried clicking the "refresh" (Internet Explorer) or "Reload current page" (Firefox) buttons? (don't just click the "try again" in the error screen). Can you use a friend/relatives computer to see if you can get on the site from there?

Flop

• 3 months later...