Hands and Feet driving me crazy

Ling

My hands and feet are driving me crazy. They are either dead or pins and needles or blood red and burning. I wake up with dead parts of my body. Today I have so much pain I don’t want to walk on my feet and my right leg is painful all the way to the waist. What can I do? If anything. I know I am building up for injections in my back again. All you Fibrom... patients know what those injections are like. Works great but hurts like ****. Plus I am useless for a few hours after the injections. What can I do, I just feel like crying. Enough already. :angry:

I have fibromyalgia too and occasionally get weird sensations in my hands and feet but not as bad as you're describing. Have you had this problem with your hands and feet in the past? Or is this something new for you? I assume you've had nerve and muscle tests to make sure everything is okay...if not, I would definitely see your doctor or a neurologist and get the proper tests to rule anything else out. Sometimes fibromyalgia symptoms can mimic or overlap with other conditions, or maybe this is just part of the POTS symptoms too?. Please know that we're here for you and I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks Gena, My doctors say it’s the Fibrom.. But I am seeing my Cardiologist in a few weeks time. I will discus the problem with him and see what he says. Ill be honest I have so many diseases already, I don’t want to know about any more. It’s getting a bit ridiculous.. My gyny also said he wonders if I dont have something else as well. My legs were dead for 1 1/2 weeks after my latest op. Endometriosis burnt off. :angry:

Dear Ling, I went through something similar about 2 1/2 years ago and it was an inflamation of the blood vessels. Man did it hurt, I was beside myself with the feelings of pins and needles and burning. I've had it once since then but caught the symptoms and was put on a group of antibiotics to treat it. Both time it took about 2 weeks to clear up. I spent most of the time on very strong pain killers and sleeping pills. I was told the usual treatment is penicillian but I can't have it, so I ended up on keflex and something else.

I hope you find the help you need and it doesn't last to long.

Blackwolf