Mini Exercycle

gertie

I am unable to walk enough for it to be classified as exercise. I have bad knees & feet & would like to try something for exercise on the days I feel like it. I notice with the portable exercycle you can sit in your chair to pedal or put it on a table to work the arms & it is not expensive. Have any of you had any experience with these? I don't want to buy more junk to have to get rid of. Thanks.

I bought a recumbent bicycle on clearance a couple years back it was good because I can lean back and peddle. But inevitably I seem to injure my back each time I use it for a few days even with low tension and going really slow. These days I'm not strong enough to even sit on it at all.

What I do like to do are small ab crunches. Not full sit ups, but legs bent and shoulders just barely off the ground. I get a lot of blood pooling in my abs and I am hoping if I tone those muscle it will help. Nonetheless it seems to be the only "exercise" I can do that doesn't make my heart shoot for the moon.

Good luck finding something that works with your body.

~EM

I bought one about 1 year ago! I really like it because its so small you can just put it anywhere. You can use it sitting on the couch or on any chair! Because i can only tolerate some excercise as long as i sit in a low chair whilest leaning back, them little pedals are perfect for me.

All the best

carinara

alicia, i just had a look but couldnt find a brand name on the pedals! I ordered it out of a cataloque over a year ago! they weren't expensive!

It was important to me that it is possible to adjust the strength of the pedals so you can change it from light to heavy. All the other functions like calorie counter and the distance counter (which my

pedals have as well), are not that important to me! I personally dont think that there is a big difference between real expensive and cheap ones.

carinara