What Can Be Done About The Weakness And Tremors?

maryfw

I have been having alot of trouble lately just feelin weak and shaky. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I try to stay hydrated and eat.........maybe I am not doing a good enough job on those but I wake up this way and seem to stay that way all day.

Are there any meds that help with this?

mary

I understand. As Ernie said, beta blockers can help with tremors. The shakiness, overall weakness, though, is a problem, isn't it? Its where I'm at a good portion of the time. I can't offer much, but when I started taking Mestinon a few months ago, I think these symptoms were helped somewhat.

I have NCS and when I spoke to the nurse she told me to see my PCP. She said it wouldnt be the NCS because it is consistent, not just a "spell". I still think it could be my NCS but I will go see my PCP and see what he says. He will probably say what he always says, hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Got to love it.

mary

Oh I've had those during my "heart surge" episodes I guess is what I call them, where my heart will randomly race ~160bpm, even if just relaxing on the couch. I will start shaking uncontrollably. Not sure if it is dysautonomia causing the shaking or if it's my anxiety that my heart is racing so fast. Other than those episodes, though, I don't have these tremors. And they have stopped after taking Klonopin and Cymbalta.

James