Nadh

Hi everybody! It's been a while since I've posted, but I thought I should share my experiences with Enada NADH with everyone. I started taking it a few weeks ago, and within a week I noticed a major increase in my energy. It's the only thing I have changed lately and it really seems to be the difference for me. I have ups and downs, but I haven't had this much energy in years so I am optimistic that this is making the difference for me.

I have POTS, CFS, and fibromyalgia (among other things...I suspect I may have problems with my mitochondria), so my energy levels may be lower than some of yours, but I had to share my good experiences with everyone in case it could help someone else. It's expensive, but I would pay anything to have more energy so it's worth it. Just make sure that you take "enada" type of NADH b/c I tried a non-enada and it doesn't work. I get mine at the Vitamin shoppe, so you don't even have to go anywhere special (though I'm sure it's cheaper online). Just for background, I have been severely disabled and am on social security disability, so I'm at the bottom of the barrel and am ecstatic to have more energy!

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any! No promises with this stuff but it has helped me so far!

best, Lauren

I was suggested to take it by a doctor as a help for jet lag when I used to travel for a living. I can't say it did anything good or bad for me healthwise, but glad that it's helping you.

Nina

Hey Lauren, did your doctor suggest this for you? Just wondering.

Meg

My CFS doctor (internal medicine) recommended it for me. I had never heard of it as a supplement before, but decided it couldn't hurt to try it. There have been a few studies done on it that show a lot of promise. The easiest place to find some of them is at http://www.enadh.com/case_show.html which has links to a bunch of the studies. The CFS one from 1999 is pretty interesting. There are no POTS studies (big surprise) but multiple cases involve neuro problems so it seems hopeful. Hope this is helpful!

Lauren

In the PM is had sent you but maybe you didn't get it I had asked if it helped with cognition or what I call brain fog since this is a big problem for me. Also the website does not list the ingredients, can you please give them to me? Thanks

In the PM is had sent you but maybe you didn't get it I had asked if it helped with cognition or what I call brain fog since this is a big problem for me. Also the website does not list the ingredients, can you please give them to me? Thanks

It definitely helped my cognition and brain fog. I'm able to spend more time on the computer than before. The ingredients are just NADH (enada patented), a very small amount of vitamin C, and baking soda for my brand.

• 1 year later...