Good Appt

morgan617

Well, I saw my Ear nose and Throat guy today, the sweetest man on earth. I haven't seen him in 2 years, because the last time I did, he had to carry me out. It was so mortifying. I swannee, he is the only doctor that has never ever made me feel small or crazy.

Anyway, he said he thought I needed a sleep study, I'm not sure why, but I have been trying to get one for at least a couple of years with my primary, who refuses, saying there would be nothing we could do about it if it was abnormal. (I'm thinking CPAP, as I wake up not breathing) I told him about Dan and he said he would order it and let Dan know.

So, I guess I will be getting one after all. If it makes Dan mad, so be it, it's not like I have even seen him recently. But, since I haven't had a decent visit with a doctor since I don't when, I just thought I'd post something positive for once....morgan

this gave me a big smile morgan!!!!! for a moment i thought: is this YOU writing about a GOOD doctors appointment???????!!!!!!!!!!! and re checking it IS you, congratulations!!! i am glad for you that you've got your sleep study, i know people who find a cpap an enormous relief, so let's keep our fingers crossed for you to get a chance to try one!

still smiling,

corina :)

Well... If I had a "thumbing my nose" smilie for him - I would use it!

(Can we get something like "life experience" credits for own M.D. degrees?!?!?)

I can't use a c-pap myself - gives me an intractable headache - but at least OSA is documented for me. I HOPE and pray they can find something that will help you!