Abdominal Symptoms

crwilbanks

I have had POTS for 2 yrs and 4 months now. Seems as if things change as time goes by. For example, for the past many months my lower stomach (intestinal area) seems extremely sensative to exertion (stretching or exercising) of course, always food sensative. But it's like a constant disturbance feeling throughtout the muscles and nerves. It is extremely uncomfortable! Seems to be more of an issue as time goes by. Sometimes it's even there when I go to bed at night, but gone when I wake up in the morning.

Are there others of you who feel like this, and or how would you discribe it?

I do have that, but it's hard to describe, major brain fog is not helping. It feels like I have pulled all the muscles in my lower abdomen. If I sneeze or something, it feels like I'm tearing muscles and causes very sharp pains. Not in my gut, but further out. It's very uncomfortable. However, it seldom bothers me during the day. It is odd. As far as the gut, forget it, I have given up trying to figure that one out...morgan

I guess sometimes I am just tighter then I would like and have pulled something. Or can just have the cramping or tightness caused by too full of a bladder or stomach cramps etc.

Are you fatiguing? Maybe the bloat? Maybe see relief with strengthening the abdominal muscles/wall, to help stabilize everything.