My Turn To Hit The Pots Hole

MightyMouse

Thanks for asking about me--I'm hanging in there. I had a decent day today but I'm also on an antifungal and an antibiotic, to add to my florinef fun. Sinus infection that's likely fungal and bladder infection have me a bit more worn out than I'd like but I'm still way better than last week.

At this point, I'm cutting the florinef with a pill cutter into quarters--Which is no easy feat!!! I've been meaning to look up what doses are available because each day I'm getting a bit more or less depending on my cutter skills. My bp is now a little high and a little low, which I think is awesome, but I think my cardio wants to see how it goes for a bit longer before we decide to do anything else.

I've been really cranky and more sarcastic than I'd like to be--it's a side of me that comes out when the exhaustion wears at my attitude. I don't like it one bit and have been trying to watch fun things on tv, listen to good music and get my mind back in to a good frame, a more positive self outlook. (er, I can do that really well for everyone else, but sometimes I run out of steam when it come to me...).

Nina

nina,

i am sorry to be so late here! hope you will be feeling better soon. you made me smile about being sarcastic, as i remembered people (okay i mean: my doctors :) ) telling me to stop doing that to myself. i had a very bad reaction to florinef as well, and couldn't hold on to it. i hope that you will start feeling better soon!!!

take care,

corina ;)