Alternatives...

JAQUIROUIN

Hi, I just wanted to make sure something wasn't getting lost in translation...

Are you looking for treatments that aren't the usual prescriptions by medical doctors (like herbs, roots, eastern medicine), or are you looking for medicines prescribed by doctors other than the ones you take?

I'm really not familiar with alternative medicines for POTS (like herb,s roots, or eastern medicine).

Your list doesn't show Florinef or Midodrine. Have you tried either of those?

Great job spreading the word about POTS in Spanish!

Salt and fluid loading. Also, avoiding triggers of symptoms. Licorice root. Relaxation techniques. Exercise (for muscle pump)- especially of lower legs. Compression hose. There is actually quite a few herbal supplements that lower BP, increase HR etc. that you would likely want to avoid.

Good Luck!

I am currently seeing a chiropractor who adjusts my cervical vertebrae to increase blood flow to the head. He also put me on an adrenal support vitamin with B-vitamins, which helps the dizziness when I get really stressed. I also go for massages twice a month. My massage therapist practices cranio-sacral therapy which also increases blood flow to the head. I have had some luck with both of these things. Either way it still feels great :rolleyes: