Weird Dreams

maryfw

My doctor called in Ambien for me and I got my first good nights sleep in I dont know how long. We will see how I feel later today. I am actually thinking clearer. wow what sleep can do for a body. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

mary

Ok here is one to make you laugh and also a lesson for everyone to learn from me. I told you on Friday that my doc had called in my sleeping meds and that I had slept for the first time Thrusday night. Well on Friday around lunch time I took my midrodrine (2 - 5mg pills) and within 30 minutes I started feeling really wierd. Really wierd. I thought oh my god what have I done. I looked in my purse and I had taken 2 sleeping pills and I was at work. My pills are almost exactly the same size and color as my midodrine. It was awhile until my husband could come get me (he was flying into town) so I made a fool of myself in the meantime............I looked and acted like a drunk women..

So lesson learned, if your doctor prescribes a sleeping medication, DO NOT LEAVE IT IN YOUR PURSE OR NEAR YOUR REGULAR DAILY MEDICATION.

MARY

Wow! I'm sure that must have scared you until you figured out what happened. I'm glad you had your hubby to come get you. I normally get all my daily pills ready in the morning. I make sure to leave my sleeping pills on the counter. Don't want to confuse those. It's the one pill that I take as I'm going to bed.

i faint in my dreams.. same kinda scenario's that i woudl faint in awake time life... and once ive waken up.. ifeel like i feel as if i acutally fainted.. it is so weird! wonder why so many of us do this?