Canadian Pharmacies

Hello :)

I've come to the end of my financial resources and I still haven't gotten any medical assistance.

Midodrine is one EXPENSIVE medication that I just can't go without. I was wondering if any of you have thought about, or actually gone and ordered prescription medications from Canada. I know that in the past there has been alot of speculation to whether or not this is a safe way to obtain drugs. But after all the research that I have been doing, I'm coming to the conclusion that the reason our media badmouths the foreign pharamceutical companies is because it doesn't want to lose money from its customers. Just wanted to get an opinion on this topic before I made any decisions.

Thanks!

please use the search feature of the forum--this topic has come up before, and many here use pharmacies from Canada. The short answer is, yes, it's safe, so long as you use a reputable pharmacy.

Nina

I want to clarify what i said above--drugs from Canada are certainly safe--it's the transaction itself, if you are buying over the phone, mail or internet, that you need to be careful about.

Nina

My search button was working yesterday, but I tried again and found the link from back in Oct. 04. Thank you for your input! :blink:

I posted this link in 2003, and thought I'd remind members of it's existence in the archives.

This site has comprehensive comparisons of the major sites that serve US citizens from Canada. You may want to take a peek before embarking on an order.