Conference on Dysautonomia - Ohio

Ernie

Hi,

I would like to know if someone is going to the conference next week.

I would like to go but it is more than 30 hours round trip and my health is not good enough for the adventure.

Could anyone tape the conference for me? I would pay shipping and other costs.

Thank you.

Ernie

YES the leture will be taped...it's professionally done so it most likely will be ready 4 to 6 weeks after the social, last years tape was wonderful. :)

If you would like more info just visit www.dynakids.org, something will be eventally posted as soon as it becomes avaible.

Also the DYNA kids worked really hard on the other fundraising project which is a cookbook filled with recipes and other sorts of info.....again check the site. :)

susie

I'm going too! This will be my first time. That is if I'm healthy enough by the end of today and my test results come back okay today. I've been really down the last 2 weeks and mom and dad have decided that we're not going if I'm not healthy enough since we're in Virginia. Can't wait to finally meet you in person Luckygoat!! Please bring pictures of your kids!! I would LOVE to see them.

MP