What Have I Done? My Neck Is Killing Me, Making Pots A Mess

Maxine

There was a mix up on the dates for the MRI. My neurologist said a year from last one which is Sept. But then there was a prescription sent to radiology and the MRI was scheduled. Well I cancelled it Monday because I was so sick, and when I called her office I explained how I have been feeling. They could not squeeze me in the schedule before my appointment in August, and the nurse suggested I see my PCP. She was really nice about it, but I am concerned about what happened Sunday.

Sunday I decided to go outside to get some fresh air while my husband did some yard work. I saw a plane flying low in the sky and looked up. Later in the day I noticed that I was more off balance then my usual, and pretty dizzy. Then I got a blistering headache. The heat was bothering me a lot---but it was only 80 degrees. However, it doesn't take much for me------------I can not tolerate heat, or the sun unless it's only around 65 degrees out. I'm also very sleepy, pins and needles in my feet/buzzing fatigue is worse, and I can't remember anything.

My adams apple is not supposed to move sideways, I can't hold my head up, and my neck hurts so bad it's givng me a headache that makes me feel like something is going to pop. I have a feelng I'll need the MRI sooner, and I have a written prescription also from my December appointment, so if things get worse I'll get the MRI done sooner. I've had so many done-----what's another one................ :)

Just needed to vent----sorry............everything hurts so bad I can't tell where it all begins. I'm going to get my ice now.

I think I did something to my neck when I looked up because it's already so unstable. Or the heat did something to me. We didn't want to turn on our central air yet---not this early. tomorrow it will only be 55 degrees------after being 80 on Sunday.

I'd like to know what those lesions from my last MRI mean.

Maxine :0)

sorry that you are feeling so cruddy maxine.. hugs that you too gets some answers and feel better soon

many hugs and lots of love

dizz

Thanks Dizz,

I called my PCP this morning. I have an appointment a week from Monday, and I'm on the cancellation list to get a sooner appointment. They offered next Tuesday, or Thursday, but I have appointments at the same time----- :unsure:

Meanwhile, I'm struggling with this neck of mine. ughhhhhhhhhhhh........ I can't use my arms without it affecting my neck. My arms and hands are also prickly, and my hand starts to tremor when I try to hold the phone to my ear.

Arhhhhhhhh..........

thanks for replying dizz---------- :lol:

Thanks Dizz,

I called my PCP this morning. I have an appointment a week from Monday, and I'm on the cancellation list to get a sooner appointment. They offered next Tuesday, or Thursday, but I have appointments at the same time----- :unsure:

Meanwhile, I'm struggling with this neck of mine. ughhhhhhhhhhhh........ I can't use my arms without it affecting my neck. My arms and hands are also prickly, and my hand starts to tremor when I try to hold the phone to my ear.

Arhhhhhhhh..........

thanks for replying dizz---------- :lol: