Heart Monitor

i had a heart monitor put on today at 9am and i just took the dang thing off cuz it was VERY VERY VERY itchy were they stuck those **** pads. I took them off and my chest area is BEAT red looks like a very bad sunburn. Anywho, i am giving up on it cuz it ain't worth the torture i had for 2 hrs (yes i cried along with swearing about docs, man i hate tests...giving five vials a blood is easy)....sorry but needed to vent....

susie

Hey, I had one for a month, and I'm getting ready to start another one probably. I had the same problems. I called LabCorp. and they sent me the infant stickies. Those were better, but I still had the horrible rashes and all. I would move the stickies just to the right, left, up, or down of where they were the last time. That seemed to help some. Mostly I just had to deal with it.

my dad and i took it back and the tech was like why you bringing it back...lol, i remained calm but if my dad wasn't with me i would have let them have it cuz the rubbing alchol is what opened the pores on the chest area, it's like peroxide and putting a bandade on (yes i have down that it itches and burns bad)...

but frankily i don't care if i get another monitor as i would rather have a heart watch instead.

susie