Maybe I Am Crazy...?

I've been having issues (as usual :() with my vision. I'm randomly seeing everything with a sickly yellow tinge or sometimes it turns pink... but it's only sometimes. It lasts for about 5-10 minutes, then it goes back to normal. Most of the time it's normal, though my right eye has been hurting a great deal lately, and I've been getting double vision and "strobe" vision a lot (I used to have "strobe vision" all the time, but they told me it was part of my migraines). It doesn't really seem like an emergency, it's just weird and annoying. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this??

Hi, I have migraines too with all kinds of visual disturbances and eye pain. I remember everything looking green or red briefly a few years ago. It didn't last long either. I think it was either related to a migraine or possibly a side effect of one of the medications I was on. Whenever I've seen an opthalmologist about my various visual disturbances, I've been told that my eyes are okay, and they are likely either migraine-related or that it's something brain-related. I also had one episode with double vision in one eye with a migraine, and I get the strobe vision effect too. I think you should consult an opthalmologist just to be safe, though. My opthalmologist usually says it's better to come in to be sure I'm okay when I have something new or concerning. I hope this will resolve completely for you very soon.

If it is new- yes, get it checked out to be safe. In my case, I have had the most peculiar vision things (ziggy lines, everything looking like it was underwater, seeing only half of my field of vision, etc.) but it is USUALLY related to migraines in me. However, I have also had some TIA's so see your doctor (s) to make sure but it sounds like migraine in nature.

Carmen