Sorry I've Been So Quiet

deucykub

Hi, everyone:

I've been lurking the forums for the past two weeks, wanting to write replies but not finding the energy to do so. For those who have PMed me or replied to the research thread, I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply yet.

As for the research, I'm going to do it. I have a question emailed to Dr. Bonyhay to see if they are looking for more participants and will let you know as soon as I do, for those who asked. Cardiactec (sp?), have you heard anything from your contact there?

Today is the day I'm not permitted to work from home, so I tried coloring my hair because I needed it so desperately. Not my best move - heart rate stayed at around 140-150 and then pouring a bowl of cereal it hit 176. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Even more wiped out now.

Mom and Dad were in town for a week. It was wonderful - missed them so much and really couldn't travel to visit. Left me in quite a "POTS hole" after, though, even with trying to not push myself.

Oh well, such is the life. It was worth it to get Mom and Dad hugs.

I hope you are all having a "good" day. Will post more soon.

Deucykub

Hi, Tearose!

It's so wonderful to hear from you!

I just woke up after a 5 hour nap and am feeling a little more human. <_<

Dr. Bonyhay is redesigning some of the protocols for those (like me) who can only make the trip once. The word is soon, though, before the end of April but likely sooner. I'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you for asking. ;)

Deucykub