Hello!

Lukkychrm42

Hi there! I know I'm not around much these days- reading a lot but not posting as much. But I'm still thinking of you guys often!!!

I just wanted to share some wonderful news- From September I will be a postgraduate student at the University of Manchester! It was my first choice, and I'm still jumping-around excited. :) Hurray!! I'll be getting a MA in Translation Studies with a focus on literary translation from Italian to English. AND- new legislation as of 2006, all international graduates are eligible for a one year work permit after they graduate. This will ease the pressure off a bit as I will probably be working free-lance. Hurray for the UK! :D:)

Lots of love from the beautiful Rockies,

Megan

Well done megan!

I'm in leeds which is only half an hour away from manchester - i love manchester, used to go shopping there all the time when i was in school and also good for nights out! At least you know if you need anything then i'm quite close! Oh and if you fancy visiting chester let me know - my parents live there so i can give you a tour!

becks x x