Becky!!

Sue

Hi sue,

Thank you very much for the post, well, were do i start?

the lady that was supposed to do the training was off sick so i couldn't start - then i got a horrid virus and lost my voice and that seems to have started my pots symptoms up again, blood pressure dropping, pulse going mad! so i thought that i would e starting this week - no! i now have to have a medical report to say that i am fit for work and what reasonable adjustments i need to cater for my disability. so i'm waiting for the doctors to produce this before i can start.

i'm just a bit worried now that they will have a look at what pots and ncs are and say, "hmmm, no thanks!" my cousins boyfreind woks for the company and he's said that they have a lot of disabled employees. I think i was really psyched up and now i'm getting more and more nervous and scared.

so fingers crossed i get this report soon, i requested it on monday, but you know what g.p's are like!!

i hate all this paperwork and stuff. i'm just a bit down about it to be honest - and i'm so scared that i' going to pass out at the moment - i've felt pre scynopal all week!

Anyway , i'll keep you posted and keep mychin up!

love becks x x x

Oh Becky!!

Sorry things didn't go as planned... :angry: But definately keep your chin up things will work out for you, sometimes it just takes a little longer than what we plan. Try to relax, easier said then done, I know

Good luck, I'll be thinking about you :)

((Hugs))

Sue