Ice Storm Pics

Dawg Tired

Wow! Those pics are amazing! I remember when we had a 3 day ice storm here in Maine when i was in college....everything shut down and because we lived on a "nonessential" road we were without power for over 14 days, it was a good thing we had a wood stove for back up! Keep warm and stay safe!

Sheridan

hello south! I live 50 miles ne of st louis. if i knew hoe to upload pics i'd share. We lost power for about 4 hrs last night but its back on now. major highways clear but our sideroads are really slick. sounds like the worst is yet to come. thank goodness for wood stove if nesc. take care. gorgous pics!

Now the Missouri Governor has declared a state of emergency and activated the National Guard.

Springfield, 40 miles south, is pretty much totally without power. Many of the emergency shelters are out of space.

Yes, we have more coming.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW brilliant photo , I'm going to get hubby to have a look at them when he comes in from the garden , he's still out there using his new camera .

How we wish we were there as we just adore show and ice .......yep crazy , butt we do !

Willows and family ..................let it snow, let it snow , let it snow HERE please!

HI :)

Well we have the ice storm warning for tonight!! Storm is suppose to start at 10:00 tonight and last through the night. So we'll see what happens. I would definately welcome some snow, we have had none. But I pass on the ice!!

((Hugs))

Sue